Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Washington Business Journal: Business Events Calendar

bakakinkorypon.blogspot.com
Once approved, your event listing will appeae on the Calendar until the day after the date you enterd as itsend date. For example, if you entet June 8th as your event's end your listing will be removedf from the Calendarat 12:00 a.m. on June 9th. Once I list an how long does it take before it is posterd to the BusinessEvents Calendar? To maintain the professional integrity of our site, each listin must go through an approval process prioe to being posted to the Events Calendar. In most this occurs within a few with the maximum beingy24 hours. Can I post my event listiny as far in advanceas I'd like Yes, you can post event listings weeks or months in advance.
They will appearr on the Calendar until the day afteryour event's end Will my event listing also appeat in the print edition of the Businessz Journal? No, the Business Eventsx Calendar is an online-only feature; any eventsw posted through this system will only appear If I want to list a recurrinvg event each month, do I have to entere each one separately? Yes, each month's even t would be considered as a separates listing. There may be discounts for multiple Please contact us and a representative will work with you to creater a customized package to suit your Contact information is available from the Can I selecy more than one category for myevent listing?
No, each eventr listing can only fall under one If more than one category applies to your evenf listing, we recommend choosing the one that is most If I have a Business Events Calendart promotional/discount code, can I use it in any of bizjournals 42 markets? No, each promotional/discount code is market-specificd and will only work in the market for which it was originallgy created. What should I do if I need to make changes to my eventg listing after it has beenposted online? Please contact our locap office. Information is available from the Who should I contacty if I would like to purchasr an event listing over the phoneversus online? Please contactt our local office.
Information is available from the

No comments:

Post a Comment